Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mixed Messages

   Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Instant Messaging, Texting, Sharing, Devotionals, Inspirational Stories,  Sermons, Testimonies, Songs, Videos, Prayer Requests.  There is so much emotional traffic spinning endlessly through cyberspace.  I find myself overwhelmed more often than I am inspired.   I miss the quiet days when my phone resided only in my house and callers were content to leave a message on my answering machine.   I could work for hours in my yard in peaceful reflection enjoying the beautiful day God provided.  Technology is a remarkable innovation, but it has created a new world hunger for information.  Have our prayers to God reached the same level of expectation? ...send-receive...send-receive...send-receive...

No comments:

Post a Comment